A refund is the partial or complete return of the amount paid by the customer to his card.
You should know that:
- If it is possible to make several partial refunds to a transaction. To make them, you only need to have money available at your merchant.
- Once you perform the refund operation, and the process is completed, you will get the approved or declined message immediately.
- The refund takes time to become effective depending on the bank issuing the customer's card, you must tell them to contact you directly.
- Refunds can be made through the platform to:
- Refunds can only be applied from your merchant:
- Cash Payment
- Cryptocurrencies do not allow refunds.
Reasons why my refund transaction may be declined:
1. Negative balance in your account.
2. Money not available in your account.
3. Cardholder's bank does not allow refunds to the card.
4. The transaction is with blocked funds.
5. The transaction is pending validation.