Enable your store to accept payments via PagueloFacil and customize payment options, allowing customers to pay without leaving or abandoning the site.
- CCLW: API connection keys.
- SSL Certificate: TLS 1.3 or higher.
- Enter the Root directory of your Magento installation.
- Enter the command: composer paguelofacil/magento2
- Download the pfgateway plugin for Magento
- Go to the Magento installation directory
- Copy and extract the pfgateway inside the app/code directory
Plugin activation in Magento
- To activate the plugin, run the commands for installation:
./bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Paguelofacil_Gateway
Once the installation is complete, you will need to configure your plugin.
- Go to the Shops > Sales > Payment Methods menu then locate the PagueloFacil plugin and configure with the following parameters for PagueloFacil (Onsite) or PagueloFacil Link Payment.
|If plugin is active.
|CCLW for LIVE
|Trading key indicated by PagueloFacil (Productive).
|CCLW for Sandbox
|Trading key indicated by PagueloFacil (Demo account).
|Api token for Live
|Authorization Code of PagueloFacil Productive.
|Api token for Sandbox
|PagueloFacil Demo Authorization Code.
|If the payments will be processed from the test platform or will be productive payments.
|Type of Cards
|Enable to process only with indicated credit cards.
|November 30, 2021
|Improvements in Tx verification process for offsite payments
|August 30, 2021
|Compatibility with PagoCash return, Crypto.
|August 02, 2021
|Optimization and performance improvements.