Enable your store to accept payments via PagueloFacil and customize payment options, allowing customers to pay without leaving or abandoning the site.
CCLW: API Connection Keys
SSL Certificate: TLS 1.3 or higher
1. Download PagueloFacil-VirtueMart plugin for VirtueMart
2. Go to Extensions > Manage > Install inside your Joomla site
3. In Update Packages select PagueloFacil-VirtueMart plugin to start installing
4. Go to Extensions > Plugins > Locate the PagueloFacil plugin and then activate it.
5. Once the installation is complete, you will have to configure your plugin
1. Go to the VirtueMart menu > Payment Methods
2. Then press new "Payment Method" to create our payment method with PagueloFacil.
3. You must fill the form with name and alias with the name "PagueloFacil".
4. In Payment Method, place the option "PagueloFacil" remembering that the Currency options that appears at the bottom must be "Dollar United States".
5. Once we have our payment method created we go to the configuration tab with the following parameters:
|Enabled||If the plugin is active|
|CCLW||Key or token indicated by PagueloFacil|
|Sandbox||If the payments will be made from the testing platform (Sandbox)|
|Mode (Offsite/STS)||Offsite - If payments will be made outside your website - STS if payments will be made within your site.|
|August 15, 2020||
Optimization and performance improvements
- Callback added in the plugin
Please sign in to leave a comment.