Payment links and payment emails are tools that allow you to charge your customers in an easier way, offering them different payment methods. When your customers open the payment links and payment emails, they are presented with your checkout.
With custom fields, you can add new fields within your checkout for your customers to fill out and give you more information.
To create a custom field, you will need to:
1. Go to the My Merchant section.
2. Click on the + sign in the Custom Fields subsection.
3. Fill in the following fields in the form:
- Name: title of the custom field that will appear in the checkout.
- Description: legend of the custom field
- Type: type of custom field. If you want to read more about them, click here.
- Value: amounts or options.
- Required: check this box if you want the field to be mandatory.
Normally, a checkout of a payment link without custom fields looks as follows:
For the purposes of this example, we have created an options custom field. After tapping the + sign, the fields would be populated as follows:
After saving, the checkout will reflect the custom field as follows: