These are automatically charges that are made on a periodic basis. They are related to charges for consumption of products or services such as membership, subscriptions, etc. that were previously authorized by the client.
To view, modify, create any other actions, you can enter the Charges section in the Recurring Payment subsection.
Recurring payments have three elements:
Customers: contains the information of all your customers.
Plans: contains the billing information and periodicity.
Subscriptions: contains the subscription of your customers in the plans.
Creating a customer
1. Within the Recurring Payment subsection, make sure you are in the Customers tab.
2. On the right side of the screen, tap on the +Add button.
3. In the Add Customer window, enter your customer's information and click Save.
4. To modify the customer's information, tap on the email address of the customer you want to change and click on the Edit button.
5. Within the customer information you will be able to subscribe them to a plan, add their card to automate payments and view charge history or if they have any pending charges.
Creating a plan
1. Go to the Plans tab
2. On the right-hand side of the screen, tap on the +Add button.
3. In the Add plan window, fill in the fields for your plan. In the plan creation, you will be able to indicate:
- The amount to charge
- The period in which it will be charged
- If you want a charge to continue, charge continue field makes the payment automated (subscription).
- The status of the plan (active or inactive).
4. To edit the plan information, tap on the plan number within the plan list. The same window will open as when creating a plan, and you will be able to modify the fields as you wish.
Customer subscription process
1. Go to the Subscriptions tab.
2. On the right side of the screen, click on the +Add button.
3. In the Add Subscription window, fill in the fields with your customer's billing information. You will have to indicate:
- When the subscription starts
- When the subscription ends
- The plan: you can include your customer to an existing plan or add customized information for that customer.
- Period and Amount: if you already had a plan created, these fields are filled automatically. If you create a customized plan for a customer, these amounts are filled manually.
- Customer (must already be created)
- Customer's card (you will have the option to use one of the cards already saved or to add the card on the fly).
4. When finished, click on the Save button.