The roles available to assign to your users in your PagueloFacil account are the following:
- Administrator: Has access to all platform information, can request funds, add bank accounts, add users and perform all tasks available in the system.
- POSFacil Agent: Has access to charge the POSFacil devices assigned to your store. Will be able to enter the platform and view company information, such as transactions, fund requests, general processing, but cannot create or edit.
- Agent: Can view company information, such as transactions, fund requests, general processing, but cannot create or edit. Like the Viewer user, Agent user have access to EmailPago and Vpos services if your merchant has them active, but cannot request funds from bank accounts.
- Demo: this user role is specific for developers and/or webmaster of your online store that need to have access to check how PagueloFacil works with your store.
- Viewer: Can only see the activities performed by the viewer user. In other words, will only be able to see the transactions that your user makes, your user does not have access to the rest of the information, neither to request funds. Will have access to the EmailPago and Vpos services if your commerce has them active.
Please sign in to leave a comment.