Enable your store to accept payments via PagueloFacil and customize payment options, allowing customers to pay without leaving the site.
- CCLW: API Connection Keys
- SSL certificate: TLS 1.3 or higher
- Download the pfpayment plugin for Prestashop 1.7.
- Go to Modules > Modules and Services inside your Prestashop site.
- Upload module select the pfpayment plugin.
*In case you use Prestashop 1.6 you must install only the following plugin pfgateway1.6.
Once the installation is done you will have to configure your plugin.
- Go to the Modules and services menu.
- Look for the PagueloFacil plugin (pfpayment) inside the payment gateways.
- Click on Install.
- Select the Configure option to add the following parameters:
|Enable||If the plugin is active.|
|CCLW||Key or token indicated by PagueloFacil.|
|Mode (Offsite/Onsite)||If the payments will be made inside or outside your website.|
|Sandbox (Sandbox/Secure)||Sandbox - Whether payments will be made from the test platform (by default they will be in secure production environment).|
|Status||Customized status of the order once the payment has been processed.|
|August 30, 2021||Version update.
|April 13, 2021||Custom Order Status.
|January 12, 2021||Custom Order Status.