A funding request is the transfer of payments received from your customers through the PagueloFacil platform to your bank account.
To make a funding request, you will need to:
1. Log into your PagueloFacil account in the LIVE environment.
2. In the Balance section, select the Requests for funds option.
3. The Wire transfer - ACH window will appear on the screen, where you can choose the bank account to which you want to transfer the funds and the amount to transfer. Once you have filled in the fields, click on the Accept button.
4. After tapping Accept, a summary of the funding request will appear on the screen. If you agree, tap the Confirm button. If you want to make a change to the amount or account, tap the Cancel button, and you will be taken to the transfer window again.
5. If you agreed, you will see on the screen at which step of the request your funds are at, the tentative dates on which the funds may be arriving in your bank account. You will notice in your account balance summary on the right-hand side of the screen that the funds have already been debited.
6. And that's it! You have made your fund request. In the history of fund requests, you will see that the request appears in Pending status.
When can I withdraw my funds?
Once you have created an account, the system will enable the Funding Requests option after your account has been validated. After that time, you will be able to make funding requests when you have available balance.
When you make a funding request, it is processed within 72 business hours (i.e., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) from the date the withdrawal was requested. The funds request will take as long as it takes for the issuing bank to reflect it on your statement. Within 6 hours from the time the funds request is made, the merchant will be able to cancel the funds request from its portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.