A transaction may be withheld because:
- The transaction can be considered unusual when compared to the behavior of the rest of the transactions.
- The transaction has a medium or high risk score.
- When the transaction has been made with a user who has a history of fraud claims.
- When a transaction has several previous declined attempts.
- If a user has used a credit card reported as stolen or lost.
Retaining the amount of a transaction is a practice used to guarantee the safe use of PagueloFacil and this way to be able to guarantee that there is enough money in your PagueloFacil account to solve any problem that can arise with the transaction as refunds or chargebacks.
The funds will still belong to you, they will just be temporarily unavailable for use. They will be available when the end user has validated the transaction or when a 120 days period has expired, the period in which the issuing bank of the card allows presenting a chargeback.
If a transaction is on hold, we will notify you through your PagueloFacil account, in the Transactions in Review section.