To create a non-profit campaign, you must:
1. Login to your PagueloFacil account here.
2. On the top left-hand side, select Your Account -> My Merchant
3. In the Campaigns tab, tap on the + sign next to the title Create campaign.
4. In the campaign drop-down window, fill in the form with the data of the new campaign.
The fields you will have to specify are:
- Title: this will be the title by which other merchants will be able to recognize your campaign.
- Description: reason for the campaign.
- Duration of the campaign: start and end day.
- Minimum and maximum amounts: represent the range of donations allowed, where the minimum amount is the lowest amount a user can donate, and the maximum amount is the highest limit established for contributions.
- Logo: distinctive of the campaign.
- Default values: these are pre-established amounts that are presented as donation options so that users can contribute without having to manually enter a specific amount.
5. Click on the Save button and you are done!