User Mass Payment is a feature that gives you the ability to make multiple transactions at once, paying all the users listed in a file. This means that instead of making individual payments one by one, you will be able to upload a single file containing the necessary information to complete all payments in one transaction.
Steps to Make a Mass Payment:
1. Prepare the Excel File: Before you begin, make sure you have prepared the Excel file with the information corresponding to the payments you wish to make. In this file you must include the users' email addresses and the payment amounts.
The file must have the following conditions:
- Maximum of 500 records
- File must be in xls format
- The first row of the Excel file must only contain the label of the only fields that the file will have, "Email", "Amount", and "Payment".
- The email field must be in text format.
It cannot include capital letters
It cannot include a space
It cannot be left as a hyperlink
The amount field must be numeric, cannot contain a dollar sign, but must be in the format: 0.00 (with decimal separator only).
2. Platform Login: Access our platform in the LIVE environment and go to the payment section where you will find the Mass Payment to Users option. When you click on the option, click on the Start Upload button.
3. Excel File Upload: Once in the Mass Payment section, select the option to upload the Excel file you have prepared. Upload the file through a simple and secure process.
4. Data Validation: Once the file is uploaded, our system will proceed to verify and validate the data contained in the file. A review process will be carried out to make sure that all the information is correct and complies with the necessary requirements.
If there is an error with any of the user's e-mails, they will appear at the top of the screen. To fix, modify or change any of the data, it must be done in the Excel file. If you need to make changes, then click on the reload button.
5. Confirmation and Execution: Once the data has been validated, you will be presented with a confirmation screen. At this stage, you will be able to review and verify all payment details before proceeding with the execution.
6. Execution of Payments: After confirming the information, the system will proceed to make the payments automatically and securely. Each payment will be made according to the data provided in the Excel file.