To cancel a funding request, you must:
1. Log into your PagueloFacil account in the LIVE environment.
2. Go to the Request for funds section in the Balance section.
3. Within the section, tap on the Operation Code of the request you want to cancel in the fund request history.
4. All the fund request information will appear on the screen. Once we are in this view, we click on the Reject button located in the lower right corner.
5. Right after clicking on the Reject button, a window will appear on the screen where you will have to indicate the reason for the cancellation of the funding request.
6. After tapping on the Confirm button, you will see that the status of the request change from pending to rejected. And that's it! The funds from the cancelled funding request will be reflected again in your balance.