Your PagueloFacil account has the following limits:
- Transaction limit: maximum amount you can receive in one transaction.
- Daily limit: maximum cumulative amount of transactions you can receive in one day.
- Monthly limit: maximum cumulative amount of transactions you can receive in a month.
Once your limit is reached, or you expect an increase in transactions which exceed the established limits, you must follow the following steps to request an increase:
1. Login to your account, you can do it by clicking here.
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner and choose My Merchant.
3. Click on the button labeled Request Limit Increase.
4. You must complete the information requested on the application form.
5. After filling out the form, you will be required to complete the Know Your Customer Form and an identity validation.
The request for an increase of limits has an administrative term of 24 to 48 business hours, so it is recommended to make the request in time.